top of page

Condo & Townhome Insurance


We know that, as an owner of a condominium or townhome, you have special needs to consider.  You need insurance protection in the event that your attached home and possessions are damaged, destroyed or stolen.  Condominium/Townhome insurance will provide that protection, as well as liability coverage for accidents and other unexpected events that could open you up to a lawsuit or liability claim.


It is important that you understand what your association will hold you responsible for in the event of a loss.  Your RNI Financial agent will review your by‐laws to help you select the coverage you need.  And if you need to file a claim, service and responsiveness become as important as the dollar value of your coverage.  Having an RNI Financial agent means you’ll have a personal advocate working with you and looking out for your best interests while your claim is handled by the insurer.


(Personal Inventory Tip: Document what you own with photos or video and keep these records in a secure off-site location, such as a safe deposit box or talk with your agent about other inventory options.)

bottom of page