Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance plans work with Original Medicare to cover some (but not all) out-of-pocket healthcare expenses that are not covered by Medicare. Medicare only covers up to 80% of your healthcare costs. Medicare Supplement Insurance plans help cover the other 20%. Depending on the plan you choose, Medigap Insurance can cover expenses like copays, coinsurance, and even your deductibles. Contact us today if you are a Medicare Part A & B beneficiary and would like to obtain your Medicare Supplement plan.